I’m back home from our family vacation to warmer weather and trying to get back in the swing of things. I’m not gonna lie to you – I enjoyed not worrying much about this whole blog thing while I was gone! I’m having a hard time picking it back up. 🙂
However, it’s that time of month again when Azure Standard orders are due. I’ve had my order ready for a couple of days now and thought it was high time to share it with you since quite a few of you expressed interest last month when I shared my March order!
Azure Standard Order for April
- DP061 Nancy’s Honey Yogurt, Plain – we eat this with frozen berries and homemade granola for many breakfasts
- DA142 So Delicious Creamy Plain Coconut Milk Yogurt – my oldest daughter is trying to avoid dairy. She loves yogurt so we’re looking for an alternative for her and are going to give this a try.
- PA334 Jovial Foods Einkorn Spaghetti, White, Organic – What can I say. My kids love spaghetti and I’ve heard Einkorn is a good alternative to other wheat based options. Hope it’s good because I ordered a 12 pack!
- NF673 If You Care Natural Cooking Twine 200′ roll – we also love to make homemade rotisserie chicken and twine is necessary for that.
- HB0083 GEODEO Natural Deodorant Plus+ Detox Complex, Invisible Solid, Ocean
- DA259 Earth Balance Buttery Spread, Natural, Soy Free 15 ozs.
- CH025 Bulk Feta Cheese 4 lbs. – I love feta on just about everything from salad to pizzas. This is the best feta I have had outside of Greece and beleive it or not, the 4 pounds keep for a long time. I sometimes freeze chunks, but often we just eat it up before I need to freeze it.
- QP513 Fresh Produce Kale, Green Organic 1 Bunch – a great friend made a wonderful dish with homemade kale that I hope she won’t mind me sharing on the blog. Watch for it…
- QP294 Fresh Produce Yam, Organic 3 lbs. – My favorite way to cook yams is to roast them with carrots, onions, and potatoes. Can’t wait!
- QP170 Fresh Produce Carrots #2, Organic 25 lbs. – 25 lbs sounds like a lot of carrots, and it is. But we eat them all. Except for the few which we share with our bunnies. These are #2 carrots which means they are misshapen and supposed to be for juicing, but we eat them as carrot sticks, in roasted veggie medley recipe I linked to above and it one pot meals like Easy Roast Chicken and soups.
Curious about Azure?
And that’s it! That’s my order this month. What did you get?