I’m excited to share this delicious company worthy Balsamic Rosemary Instant Pot Pork Roast recipe with you today! Made with balsamic vinegar and plenty of fresh garlic and rosemary, this recipe is really tasty and easy. Grab this easy pressure cooker pork roast recipe and add it to your next meal plan!
Company Worthy Balsamic Rosemary Instant Pot Pork Roast
A nice pork roast is one of my favorite pork cuts to cook. I find them easy to work with and very delicious, plus they’re a more economical cut of meat and a great way to stick to a grocery budget. We often slow cook a roast all day with Mexican spices and plenty of citrus and shred for yummy carnitas.
But sometimes, I need to dress up the pork roast a little bit more for a fancier meal. This company worthy electric pressure cooker pork roast delivers! It’s still super easy to make and very delicious too, but it’s just a tad bit fancier way to eat a pork roast, wouldn’t you agree?
If you’re looking for a new and delicious way to eat a pork roast, try out this recipe! I think you’ll like it a lot.
Let’s make this Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Pork Roast!
Start with a large pork roast, about 4 -5 pounds – cut in half. Using the saute feature, heat 2 TBS oil, and sear the meat on all sides, about 45 sec – 1 minute per side.
You’ll need to sear the two halves separately. Next, mix together chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes if desired.
Put the seared pork and the liquid in the Instant Pot and cook on high for 20 minutes. Use a natural release for 10 minutes, release any remaining pressure, and carefully open Instant Pot to vent away from you.
Slice pork into 3/4″ – 1 ” thick pieces, and serve with a bit of the juice left over from cooking. Enjoy!
- 2 pound pork roast, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary, or 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon REAL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Heat oil in Instant Pot on saute feature and sear pork for about 1 minute on all sides. Sear one half of the pork roast at a time.
- Put all other ingredients in a medium sized bowl and whisk to combine.
- Put both pieces of pork in the Instant Pot and pour liquid over it.
- Cook on MEAT feature for 20 minutes, then use a natural release for about 10 minutes.
- Remove pork and slice.
- You can use the liquid to make a gravy if you like.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 502Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 810mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 36g
Nutritional data is not always correct.