I stopped in at Menards today to take advantage of a couple of deals they have. I really like Menards. They have a lot of rebates and the redemption process is super easy. Buying items with Menards Money is another way I keep my out of pocket expenses low.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Make your purchases – a rebate receipt prints at the bottom of your receipt.
2. Find the rebate form on the counter by the exit – match the number on your reciept with the form.
3. Fill out the form and mail it with your rebate receipt.
4. Wait for your rebate! Menards’ rebates come in the form of merchandise credit. They have NO expiration and they can be used on anything in the store. They do not have to be redeemed at once.
5. Items that earn rebates can be purchased with rebate money!
Here are two deals they have going on this week (June 12-19):
1. Buy up to 10 Softsoap for $1.89 each and recieve $1.50 rebate per bottle! That makes the Softsoap .39 cents each! I couldn’t find any coupons for these – but if you can, it would certainly sweeten the deal! I think 10 soaps for $4 is pretty good!
2. Spend $40 on P&G products and get back $10. Eligible items include TP, dish soap, pet food and others! I know you can sometimes find better deals at drugstores, but I had a lot of Menards money blowing a hole in my pocket today and we’re running low(ish) on TP! ;-)There are lots of P& G coupons you can use to sweeten this deal. I had $2.50 in coupons ready to use – sitting upfront in my cart by my wallet – and would you know, I forgot to hand them over??? ARGH!! Oh well.
I’m linking up to the Frugal Tuesday Tip! Go here to get other good ideas.