Coffee! A necessity at my house! This was a super Friday deal which I tried to blog about but my internet connection was down. 🙁 This yummy coffee was on sale for $12.60 after subscribe and save discount. I paid $2.60 cash and $10 with Swagbucks gift cards! Basically, I saved 80% using Swagbucks! And this coffee is really good!
If you aren’t familiar with Swagbucks, here’s the lowdown:
- It’s an online search engine that randomly awards you “Swagbucks” for searching the web.
- I use it to blog hop. I downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar, and anytime I want to look at a favorite blog like MoneySavingMom, Hip2Save, LifeasMom, SimplifyLiveLove, I just type in the name.
- A few times I day, I earn Swagbucks. Once I have 450, I redeem them for a $5 Amazon gift card. Super Easy!!
- I’ve been using Swagbucks for 2 years, and I have redeemed $165 to date in free Amazon gift cards. I also have enough bucks accumulated for another $40 in gift cards!
- I can’t recommend Swagbucks highly enough. Basically, it is a search engine that is funded by advertisers, so if you want a less biased search, go through Google. But if all you want to do is blog hop, use their search bar and earn free Amazon $$!
- Go here to sign up if you aren’t already earning.
Using my price matching list here, I made two stops: Walmart & Fareway.
At Fareway I bought 11.71 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast for $1.88 / lb or 22.01 total. Regular price is $2.99 / lb or $33.72 total. I saved 35% by buying lost leaders only! I like Fareway meat because they don’t add special solutions or gas pack or dye their counter meat.
At Walmart, my total before price-matching and coupons was $46.76. My total AFTER coupons and price-matching was $26.98, or a savings of 48%!! I had free coupons for the chips, got 20 packets of free Kool-aid after price-matching and coupons (Really, I’m using them as die for an upcoming tie-dye project…), free salad dressing, free steak seasoning… 🙂 I’ll take it!
I also made a quick run into Jewel-Osco last week and got 4 free pizzas after their buy one get one free sale and two buy one get one free coupons that an awesome friend sent me! Thanks, Robin!!!
Did you get any good deals this week? I’d love to hear about them!