Here are the best deals I see this week. I print this list out and take it and the ads with me when I go grocery shopping. It’s super easy to use this list to price-match at Walmart or Fareway, or it lets me know what I think are the cheapest weekly items if I shop elsewhere. Sticking mostly to loss leaders, and buying enough of the non-perishable items to last me through until the next sale is one way I keep my grocery budget low.
At Adli ~
- Green & Red Grapes – 79 cents / lb
- Peaches, Plums & Nectarines – 29 cents ea
- Seedless Watermelon – $2.99 ea
At Fareway ~
- Georgia Peaches – 69 cents / lb (this might be cheaper than Aldi’s price)
- Celery Stalk – 88 cents ea
- Bone in Chicken Breasts – 88 cents / lb
- Bartlett Pears – 99 cents / lb
At HyVee ~
- *2 Day Sale – Thurs & Fri only
- *Bananas – 39 cents / lb
- *HyVee Cottage Cheese 99 cents ea / 24 ounces
- *HyVee Cereal – 99 cents ea
- *10% off all the frozen items you can fit into one sack! – Might be a good time to stock of frozen organics that it’s hard to find coupons for!
- Green Cabbage – 49 cents / lb
- Cucumbers – 59 cents ea
- Green Beans – 1.28 / lb
- Fresh Cilantro – 2 for $1
- Red Onions – 88 cents / lb
- Jalapeno Peppers – 88 cents / lb
- Roma Tomatoes – 88 cents / lb
- Plums – 99 cents / lb
What are the best deals you see?
SimplifyLiveLove is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.