I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Ruby Rocket’s. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #BeAPopStar #IC #ad
Summer Fun with Ruby Rocket’s Fruit & Veggie Pops – More Healthy Snacks!
One of my favorite things about being a blogger is that it inspires us to try products we might not otherwise have an opportunity to try. My kids were so thrilled recently when a package of delicious and healthy Ruby Rocket’s Fruit & Veggie Pops showed up at our barn!
We got to try all eight delicious Ruby Rocket’s flavors including:
- Planetary Pink Lemonade – pomegranate, goji berry, purple sweet potato, and butternut squash
- Far Out Fudge – organic date, açai, sweet potato, beet, and, most importantly, fair-trade Dutch cocoa
- Gravity Grape – concord grapes, blueberries, and (powerhouse superfood) açai, with purple and organic sweet potato
- Orbit Orange – organic oranges, sweet potatoes, carrots, lemons, and strawberries
- Galaxy Green – organic kiwifruit, avocado, green apple, banana, and spinach
- Rock-It Red – strawberry, lemon, carrot, sweet potato, and beet
- Celestial Cherry – dark sweet cherry, acerola cherry, yumberry, and pomegranate with tomato and beet
- Meteorite Mango – pineapple, passionfruit, and mango, combined with organic butternut squash and sweet potato
With four kids, I had several willing and immediate taste testers and they took their job very seriously, devouring the 8 boxes of Ruby Rocket’s in a matter of days!! Normally, I would ration snacks like this. But these pops are actually healthy! All Ruby Rocket’s frozen pops contain no more than 40 calories and are made without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They also contain the lowest amount of naturally occurring sugar (4-6 g) of any pop on the market so I don’t have to worry about a sugar high and children bouncing off the walls. I also love that they are GMO-free – BIG PLUS in my book. And by the way, you NEED to contact your senators and tell them to oppose the Dark Act. Please go do this so we continue to be able to know what’s in our food.
Our favorite Ruby Rocket’s flavors are Gravity Grape, Galaxy Green, Orbit Orange, and Planetary Pink Lemonade – these four varieties had the perfect combination of sweet and tang in our opinion. Our least favorite was the Far Out Fudge. Sorry, Ruby Rocket’s, some things just don’t go well without added sugar in our opinion.
Sales of Ruby Rocket’s frozen pops are sky-rocketing because more and more people want healthy food choices!!! In just two years, they’ve grown from being sold at only 75 stores to 3,200 stores nationwide and they’re adding more stores every day! At $4.99 for a box of six, one Ruby Rocket’s pop costs less than $0.85, or the price of a piece of fruit.