The Work Sharp Culinary E5 is one of my must have items in my minimalist kitchen. It’s the best electric knife sharpener I’ve used. Learn why you should keep your knives sharp and how easy it is to do that with the E5. Then enter to win one in our Work Sharp Culinary E5 Giveaway just for you!
*This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission on your purchase.*
Best Electric Knife Sharpener Work Sharp Culinary E5 Giveaway
If you’re interested in cooking quickly from scratch, an electric knife sharpener is a must have in your kitchen. A sharp knife not only cuts food easier, it’s also safer. Dull blades slip easier which increase the risk of cutting your skin instead of the food. And sharp knives require less force on your part to get the desired results. If you want to easily and safely cut fruits, vegggies, and meat, you should be sharpening your knives after each and every use. It’s true!
If the thought of sharpening your knives after each and every use gives you anxiety don’t fear! There’s an easy solution: the electric knife sharpener E5 from Work Sharp Culinary.
Benefits of the Work Sharp Culinary E5
- The world’s first sharpening belt driven knife sharpener for the kitchen.
- It’s quiet and clean
- Sharpening belts are gentler and create a superior edge, which is why they are used to make high-end knives.
- Easy and quick to use with professional results.
- It will sharpen every knife in your kitchen, including your scissors!
- The included ceramic hone will replace the steel rod in your knife block and keep you sharp for months between sharpenings.
See how easy it is to use this electric knife sharpener!
Want to win your own best electric knife sharpener?
I’ve teamed up with my friend Nicky from Little Family Adventure and Work Sharp Culinary to give two lucky readers their very own E5! To enter, just use the rafflecopter form below. Contest ends at 11:59 pm on Saturday, March 3.
You can buy your own on Amazing Amazon for $200 -or you can win one here! Two lucky winners! Good luck. <3