The Work Sharp Culinary E5 is one of my must have items in my minimalist kitchen. It’s the best electric knife sharpener I’ve used. Learn why you should keep your knives sharp and how easy it is to do that with the E5.
*This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission on your purchase.*
Best Electric Knife Sharpener Work Sharp Culinary E5 Giveaway
If you’re interested in cooking quickly from scratch, an electric knife sharpener is a must have in your kitchen. A sharp knife not only cuts food easier, it’s also safer. Dull blades slip easier which increase the risk of cutting your skin instead of the food. And sharp knives require less force on your part to get the desired results. If you want to easily and safely cut fruits, vegggies, and meat, you should be sharpening your knives after each and every use. It’s true!
If the thought of sharpening your knives after each and every use gives you anxiety don’t fear! There’s an easy solution: the electric knife sharpener E5 from Work Sharp Culinary.
Benefits of the Work Sharp Culinary E5
- The world’s first sharpening belt driven knife sharpener for the kitchen.
- It’s quiet and clean
- Sharpening belts are gentler and create a superior edge, which is why they are used to make high-end knives.
- Easy and quick to use with professional results.
- It will sharpen every knife in your kitchen, including your scissors!
- The included ceramic hone will replace the steel rod in your knife block and keep you sharp for months between sharpenings.
See how easy it is to use this electric knife sharpener!
We’ve been using the E5 for about six months now and love it. It’s a feature in my minimalist kitchen. It keeps my knives super sharp so I can easily cut cheaper cuts of meat (like whole chickens) and fruits and veggies for awesome winter smoothies and tropical nice cream. Because of the E5, I have been able to do away with other choppers that dull easily and are hard to clean. I really like having this knife sharpener in my kitchen. It’s helped me tremendously to keep my lovely knives nice and sharp!