If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and delicious side dish to add to your Memorial Day line-up, look no further! These Hobo Carrots are fantastic. We made them the night of our inaugural patio grill-out! I found the recipe in my Martha Stewart Living magazine, and unlike many of her recipes, these are really, really easy!
Delicious side-dish, perfect for the summer grilling season.
10 minsPrep Time
30 minsCook Time
- Salt & Pepper
- Parchment Paper
- Aluminum Foil
- Line a large piece of aluminum foil with parchment paper. Make the foil and parchment paper large enough to be able to seal tightly.
- Prepare your carrots. The original recipe called for baby carrots, but I used normal, organic carrots. Slice the large ones for quicker cooking time.
- Dot 2-3 TBS butter on the carrots.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Tightly seal up the package so no carrots or butter can escape.
- Grill on a medium hot grill (or place packet directly on coals) for 18 minutes, if you have small, thin carrots, or longer for larger, fatter carrots. It took me about a half hour.
Linking up: Full Plate Thursday;