Happy September! Can you believe it’s almost fall? My kids are back to school which means I need to reclaim my house! Free fall Mrs. Meyers and eco friendly cleaning products at Grove Collaborative make a dreaded job better. Check out the many eco friendly products that are cheaper at Grove than they are on Amazon and savor fall this year!
*This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission on your purchase.*
Budget & Eco Friendly Cleaning Products + Free Fall Mrs. Meyers
Today I’m talking about Grove Collaborative and showing you how you can get eco friendly cleaning products for less. If you haven’t heard of Grove Collaborative, it’s an online store – kind of like a monthly subscription box. I know, I know. I was skeptical too when I first heard about. But then I did some research.
Saving money and time is a big deal in my life. My research showed me both are possible with Grove Collaborative by comparing Amazon prices to Grove prices. On some items, Amazon did indeed have a better deal, but usually it meant buying a larger quantity or ordering through Prime Pantry, which I don’t have.
I found that many of the everyday cleaning supplies I depend on (dishwater & laundry detergent) are actually cheaper at Grove Collaborative. Having them show up at my door each month (or however often I choose) makes my life much easier. No more running to the store when I’m out of dish soap or waiting to do laundry!
Here are some of the eco friendly cleaning products I use on a daily basis that are actually cheaper at Grove Collaborative than Amazon:
- Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds: on Amazon the 32 ounce bottle is $18.98. On Grove, the same bottle is only $13.99.
- Seventh Generation Auto Dish Gel: $8.75 on Amazon (each but have to buy in 2 pack = $17.50). On Grove, you can get one bottle for $5.49.
- Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Free & Clear is $25.99 for 80 ounces on Amazon. Buy it on Grove and you get 50 ounces for $9.79.
I also really love the Full Circle cleaning supplies.
Have you seen this brand? Full Circle is a Certified B-Corp just like Grove Collaborative which means they have rigorous standards for prioritizing social, environmental, and community well being. I have several of the amazing Full Circle cleaning brushes and many of them are cheaper on Grove Collaborative than on Amazon. Check these out:
- Full Circle Team Mini is $8.49 on Amazon. You can get the same one on GC for $7.99.
- Full Circle Tough Stuff is $13.44 on Amazon but only $5.99 on GC!!
- Full Circle Double Sided Bottle Brush is $5.99 on Amazon and only $4.99 on Grove.
- And finally, the Full Circle Squeeze Cellulose Sponge Cloths are 8.74 +on Amazon, but only $3.99 on GC.
If you have babies in the house, you’ll want to check out Grove’s baby selection too. I saw a great deal on Seventh Generation overnight diapers, sunscreen, and a lot more!
Free Fall Scents with a $20 purchase!
It’s easy to make a $20 purchase at Grove, get cleaning supplies you actually need, and save money over Amazon in the process! Plus, when you place your first order of $20 from Grove, you’ll get this free fall set in your choice of scents:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Fall hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Fall dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Fall multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you spend $39, you’ll also receive a free Grove cleaning caddy to organize all your favorite supplies. I love my little caddy. It’s under my kitchen sink with all my favorite cleaning supplies. Andif you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers — perfect for cleaning up after pumpkin carving!
How Grove Collaborative works
If you’ve been thinking about trying Grove Collaborative, this is your chance! When you sign up using my referral link, you’ll get the free fall set PLUS free shipping and a free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
After your first order, Grove will recommend a personalized monthly shipment so you never run out of the products you love. You can customize your basket or shipment schedule with a few clicks. Once a month, or however often you need, Grove you send you all the eco friendly cleaning supplies you need to keep your home clean without toxins!
In addition to this free set, Grove has you covered for all your cleaning and organization needs as you head into fall. You’ll find an amazing selection of natural household products from brands like Mrs. Meyer’s, Method, and Seventh Generation. Plus, their house brand is filled with amazing products — I especially love their chef’s towels and soy candles!
Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents always go fast, so don’t wait — grab your free fall set now:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the fall scents for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. I’d choose the laundry detergent, dish washer detergent, and an awesome Full Circle brush for $21. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
What fall scent will you choose? Apple Cider, Pumpkin, or Mum?? Happy shopping and let me know if you have any questions about Grove! I’d love to answer them.
You might like these posts too: