About 80% of the time, we eat very a healthy diet around here: I’m a from scratch cooker and grind our flour, for crying out loud. But every once in a while, I need something just a little sinful. This recipe fits the bill!
Michelle @Simplify, Live, Love
Yields a crowd
A slightly sinful, incredibly easy, professional looking dessert! Try it. You won't be disappointed.
20 minsPrep Time
4 hoursCook Time
- Ice cream sandwiches, 19
- Hot fudge, 8 ounces
- Peanut butter, 3/4 cup
- Caramel sauce, 8 ounces
- Chopped nuts, 1 cup
- Whipped Cream, 16 ounces
- Heat the hot fudge slowly over a double oven or in the microwave. Be careful not to boil it.
- Add the peanut butter and mix. Let the fudge/peanut butter cool slightly.
- Layer a 9 x 13 dish with half the ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread half the fudge/ peanut butter on the ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread half the whipped cream on the fudge/peanut butter.
- Sprinkle half the nuts on the whipped cream.
- Add the rest of the ice cream sandwiches.
- Repeat Steps 4-6.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.